Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Calm Before The Storm...

So finally the sun shines today, Noah and I have been couped up in this little apartment for a week and a half due to an insane amount of rain. Finally, we get excited to journey to the park...not even 10 mins after arriving we here thundering. Well that ends our fun day out. sigh. perhaps tomorrow, luckily I was able to capture a couple outfit shots, I was just going for something comfortable, and somewhat casual- however! I have all this punk style jewelry I was dieing to pair an outfit with... you are never to under dressed for jewels.








Outfit:
Kiss Me Tank: Urban Behaviour
Blue layer skirt: Urban Planet
Crystal Chain Necklace: The Bay
Bangles: Threadsence
Ring: The Bay
Jem Bracelet: The Bay
Sunglasses: Ardene

No comments:

Post a Comment