Thursday, March 1, 2012

LUSH Wishlist

Lush has so many products  and I'm just dieing to try them all, every time I go in there they offer me some free samples- which is awesome because I have very sensitive skin, so highly perfumed products will irritate them.



Chai Shower Gel: It contains, Chai tea infusion it helps tone your skin, as well as lemon juice (another cleanser) and a stash of stimulating spices, including ginger, allspice and cinnamon leaf.

Henna Hair dye: I always wanted to try this natural way of dyeing hair, my friend Mandi swears by this stuff it's all she uses! Although it does take a bit long to dye- it's well worth it in the end!

Ocean Salt Face Scrub: I have used before! AND LOVED IT! It does everything soothing to your skin as nice ocean water, this scrub is rather coarse so use only a few times a week to treat blemishes and smooth skin.

Big Blue Bath Bomb: This it definitely on my wishlist, just add it too your bath, and it's like you soaking in the ocean!

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment