Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Southern Touches

So recently being completely obsessed with home decor, I was gazing through a Victorian magazine at my grandmas and found some pretty awesome ads at the back I knew I had to check out. The first one is called The Southern Home. It reminds me of how home decor would look in the south (hence the name) and I absolutely love the style, they have some insanely gorgeous pieces- a little on a pricey side, but so worth it. Here are just a few of my favorites.

 Pillows! I think a interesting pillow can change the look of any room, aren't these cool?

I completely fell in love with their furniture, it's so unique and absolutely stunning. It was hard to chose  my favorites because I loved them all.

Want to see more of these wonderful pieces? click here.

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment