Monday, February 6, 2012

getting ready

So we went to Waterloo a few weeks ago, to get a few things ready, although I definitely don't have everything moved up yet, I still filled a few huge suitcases. I was especially excited about adding my touches to the kitchen and bathroom, I secretly bought everything purple (which Phil loves) for the bathroom, although it's not so secret anymore since I already decorated. And! in the kitchen the thousands of mushroom canisters I got from my thoughtful friend's mom (thank you Sarah Smith!)

Washing my millions of mushroom canisters :)

Noah's baptism is coming up, so after that I'm hoping to continue moving things up to Waterloo, we also have an appointment with the surgeon again next week, so hoping all goes well with that. Happy Monday everyone :)

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment