Wednesday, February 15, 2012

bits & Peices

Valentines Day turned out pretty good, even if Phil wasn't home. My Valentine was Noah, the best of all! But I must say, Phil sent me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, so romantic, I never had any flowers delivered to me before! Mom and I spent most of the day shopping for a few V-day things and Noah's baptism (on Sunday). After that we just went to Grandma's and watched a movie: Dream House, it was pretty good, but very confusing at times- a movie full of twists.

Today has just been a day to catching up on much needed housework! The laundry kids go through is insane! Also, my little not so much of a peanut anymore, has grown out of all his new born clothes, it's sad, I can't believe how much he's grown in just a matter of 2 weeks! So I went digging through all the clothes we received from my shower to pick out 3 month clothing- which he almost fits into, but you don't see 2 month clothing anywhere! So that is what today has consisted of, later mom promised we would watch Breaking Dawn, which I am such a Twilight fan- so I'm excited!





How was your Valentines Day?

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment