Friday, January 20, 2012

Time.

It seems like there's a black cloud over our house. More and more unexpected things are happening, and not just to me or Noah, but other family members as well, I don't really want to go into detail, just some extra prayers would be nice. In other words, we finally heard from a surgeon for Noah's hernia, we have an appointment today. I don't think they are going to do anything right away, but just to have a surgeon on stand by for security. Noah now has a bad rash on his face, just seems like one thing after another, but I assume this is the way it goes with children.

On a happier note I am excited about this weekend, Sunday we are venturing off to visit Phil, in OUR home for a week- hopefully Noah isn't to fussy to manage so I can get some things done around the house- must be completed when Phil is at work ;)



Also, I just wanted to point some eyes to a daily blog read, Elsie has been showing tutorials and tips all week on sewing and crafting, I learned some awesome projects and tips! Click here if you want to too! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment