Tuesday, December 13, 2011

a rough week

Sorry for my blogging absence the past week. I haven't felt like doing much of anything. Not only has my morning sickness got worse but I still have this stubborn cough that is now hurts in my chest. On a side note, only 3 more days until the expected due date. I'm really hoping and praying that the baby comes, I do not want to be in the hospital for Christmas, and I want him here for Christmas. I'm starting to think that will never happen, less than 2 weeks away.

Phil is coming down this weekend, and were are going to go for long walks hoping to rush the baby out, let gravity take its tole. Also, our 1 year anniversary is this Friday, pretty crazy how things work out I suppose.

Well anyways, hopefully you will be hearing more from me now, and I hope you are all ready for the holidays! I know I can't wait :)

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment