Tuesday, November 22, 2011

week adventures

Baby Bump pictures Phil says. Well, at first all I could think about was I've gained so much weight regular pictures of me aren't even cute. But perhaps with a professional photographer maybe these will look OK. Nothing in the "nude" - nobody wants to see stretch marks, thankfully I have none on my tummy, but unfortunately the rest of my body wasn't so lucky. Here's some amateur shots that was taken at a Woodstock party a few months back.


On another note, this week should be an entertaining one, sadly Melissa and James are going back to Montreal next week so we have planned our last few events :( Twilight Saga tomorrow! yay! then we have baking, shopping, and movie nights <3 very excited. I'm going to miss that lady.

Well happy Tuesday :)

peace.love.shoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment