Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The "tiny" things in life

Sorry for the drought of posts, but this weekend was so busy! Phil came down Friday, my friend Punam threw me a going away from work party on Saturday, and Sunday was baby shower day! I thought I would share some moments from the shower with you...

Prize table!
 Sugar cookies me and mom spent hours making!
 Dessert table, with my beautiful cake that my Aunt and Gramma made!
 All the gifts! There were so many!
 The beautiful picture mom got framed for the baby's room! (and punch)
 MY lovely guests...




There were so man cameras, I'm not really sure where the rest of my pictures went, so hopefully when everyone posts them I can show you more! I do not look very flattering in most of these pictures, oh well.

I have a busy week still ahead of me, and an OB appointment today. Well Happy Tuesday everyone! Have a good week :)

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment