Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Re-cap

Yesterday was fun, we did end up doing more pumpkin carving, I'm not the best artist but I think my pumpkin turned out pretty cute! I made a kitty (of course) mom wanted me to. There were lots of cute costumes out there, I saw a lot of Harry Potter's, very cute. I can't wait until next Halloween because I am going to be able to dress up my little pumpkin! So excited! Trick or Treating all over again!

So today is November 1st. Usually I start my Christmas shopping today, but since I am a little out of funds, and my friends have all moved away that will just have to wait until the end of the month- BUT! I have started my shopping already, picked up just a few things a few weeks ago. I can't wait to do some real shopping though! I pretty much have in mind everything I want to get- but trying to keep a budget is going to be hard.

Anyways, before we start talking about Christmas already let's hold onto the last of the Halloween spirit, here's a few pictures from last night, and a re-cap of my fav posts for the month of October.

 ooooo!!! scary kitty pumpkin!!!!









peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment