Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting ready

This week has been exhausting, get everything cleaned and setup for the baby- I'm almost done! Phil and I got so many beautiful gifts from the shower, it's taken me all week to go through everything, I really wish we had a place of our own everything is cluttered to a tiny corner of my room for now, and out computer room is jammed packed with everything else. I will be 36 weeks on Saturday, getting close! I really hope he either comes early, or right on time- don't want to be in the hospital on Christmas!

Here is just some snaps I took with Instagram of the cute things I've accumulated and are set up in the baby's (aka.MY) room.




So those are just a few cute things I've picked up along this long journey...

have a goodnight everyone.

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment