Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanksgiving at Grandmas

So this Thanksgiving was a good one! I didn't end up making cabbage rolls (thank god) Did not have much time this weekend at all, I'm actually surprised I even finished the cupcakes- with no help from Philip. I don't think he likes baking, but it's my goal to have a baking day and actually have him help me at least ONCE! we'll see.

Well here is just a few snapshots from our beautiful Thanksgiving day, first the wonderful breakfast made by mom, and then a tasty dinner with family at gramas.



I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of our turkey dinner, I was too busy stuffing my face, but I remembered dessert! mmm pumpkin and apple pie <3



Grandma's beautiful garden.


Well I suppose it's time for sleep. Hope you all had a great weekend. :)

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment