Sunday, October 30, 2011

A fall wedding

So as you know yesterday was Lauren's wedding. Everything was gorgeous! I think everything pretty much went as planned, no catastrophe's! Lauren looked absolutely stunning! And Mike looked quite dapper as well. The hall was done up in purple and gold, and pumpkins everywhere! Cutest thing ever! I had a lot of fun, the food was good, I got to slow dance with Phil again which is always so amazing, I love slow dancing, call me old fashioned but I think it's so romantic <3

Here's bits and pieces from the beautiful day/night!

Excuse my camera, it's goes blurry on me :( The beautiful Lauren and her Daddy walking down the isle
 Gorgeous table setting, and cute pumpkin centre piece!
 The thank you's were individual pumpkin pies! (LOVE!)
 3 Tiered Cake, the cake topper was handmade of Lauren and Mike as scarecrows!

 Homemade caramel apples!
 Pumpkin centre pieces!!!
 Me and Phil of course! I love his blue eyes in this picture :)
 Bride and Groom cutting the cake! (Tradition of course!)
 I just love this picture of the bride and groom towards the end of the night...


It was so cute, the bridal party came out to "The Monster Mash" and they all had different dance moves- it really gave a twist to start of he night. The father-daughter dance was adorable, it started off with a traditional love song, then half way through they broke out and did the Twist! So much fun! Once Lauren posts her pictures, maybe I show you guys if she lets me of nice close ups of how beautiful she looked that day!

So that concludes my Saturday this weekend. Tons of fun in a beautiful dress with a handsome boy <3

Congrats!

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment