Saturday, September 17, 2011

Etsy Inspires

SO lately I've been thinking about decor ideas, for the new home, and especially the baby's room. Phil probably thinks I'm crazy. But I've never been on my own before, and I've never taken care of anything that was completely my responsibility before, so needless to say I'm overly excited.

On the days (and believe me- there are a lot) when my brain is starving for some insight at work, boredom kicks in and I need something to inspire me to keep my spirits high online shopping comes into play. Thankfully, reading my daily blog reads afterwards gave me some great ideas for some DIY projects- rather than spending a fortune on things I don't need. So here's what I came up with.

This idea came from Etsy naturally, while I was obsessing over some safari name blocks, I though to my self... hello! I can make this! AND it would be all the more special. Should be a fun project, now just have to find the time....

Aren't they cute?


Next, which I have been planning on doing this since I found out about my little one, sewing a quilt- of course with the help from my loyal sewing guru- Mandi. Since the theme of his room I safari I was thinking of doing something with giraffes in green and orange, and maybe personalizing it with his name. I think that would be just darling <3


So these are my future DIY projects. What has inspired you lately?

oh and, Asos.com still to come! - *tomorrow

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment