Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DIY: Fringe Tee

So I recently found a new Canadian made website, full of local fashionistas: Torontostreetfashion.com. The best part about it it they have a section devoted to DIY. I feel in love with this project, and I do intend to do it. It comes from the blog My Vintage Secret, she has tons of cute stuff on here! Definitely recommend you all to check it out.

DIY: Fringe T-Shirt


The process sounds actually quite easy to follow. I may even be able to do it.

What You Need:

  • One tshirt
  • Fringe
Instructions:

1. Pin on the fringe or other trim of your choice
2.  Sew directly on making sure the fringe doesn’t go under the needle. One thing to note is that if you’re using a sewing machine make sure the tension is loose otherwise the fringe will get sucked up.
    Want more DIY projects? Visit My Vintage Secret.
    peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment