Tuesday, July 5, 2011

16 weeks and counting.

So as the days go on an my tummy grows more round all I can do is think about December when the baby arrives. My life will change so much! Not only can I online shop for myself, I have a mini vogue model that will soon pop out! I'm so excited. Although I'm afraid my child may be slightly spoiled, especially if it's a little girl. I was flipping through a Mark magazine today and saw little tiny earrings, I was quite hesitant and almost wrote them on my list, but I won't get ahead of myself were not even sure of the sex yet.



Aside of my non-stop puking spree that's seems to be lasting a countless amount of hours, I must say have this little peanut inside me is a one of a kind feeling. Just today I was lying down and moved my leg a certain way I could feel the whole baby inside my tummy, and although it's still early sometimes I can feel a little flutter. It really is magical.

My very FIRST appointment (yes, I know it's late) Is on Monday Phil and I have been trying to come up with a number of questions to ask my OB. I have heard of a few things they may poke at- not thrilled about. But we should be able to hear the baby's heart beat. All so exciting. Anyways that's all for today. Goodnight blog world.

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment