Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Emotionless.

So lately my life has been so hectic, so many choices and I'm not sure what to do. School, it's the only thing on my mind right now, and I'm going to try everything possible to get there; only there's one problem I am short of the funds, so once I start my new shift at work I'm going to apply to bank appointments galor! and over the next few weeks instead of going to London for pleasure, I will be going for dedicated job searching.

I have been fighting with my parents and whole family non-stop because like I mentioned in previous posts, my family is completely against me going to London.



Also, there is a new programing launching at work, and hey just told us today that our launch date has been moved up 4 days, which we are not entirely prepared for, but I am going to take whatever is thrown at me. The only downfall is I only get one day off, then I work 7 days straight, so needless to say I'm going to be exhausted, and I now work afternoons so  won't be home til 1 am.

Lately everything has been making me angry and setting me off like a time bomb. So many things bother me. Sometimes I don't mean to go crazy bitch on people, but really there is a reason for it whether it was your fault or not, for this I apologize, MOST of the time, other times are just called for a major bitching.

So needless to say I am more stressed out that usual lately, so sorry to everyone if I'm a bit on the edge, just have a lot on my mind right now. I just hope everything will come together by our move date, June 1st.

So thanks for listening to my ranting, promise my next post will be on the happier side.

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment