Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Schools and things

The past couple of weeks have been a string continuous life planning. Something everyone will go through in life from deciding what they want to be when they are little, to what they will actually will be when they grow up. The main thing people think about as they grow up, is what school should I go to? and most importantly what courses should I let my life lead. Well after countless hours of soul searching, I had come to conclusion of making my dreams come true. I applied to Fanshawe college for Fashion design. After the application process they told me I needed to submit a portfolio, so I have been working like mad the past few weeks to meet the deadline. So I have spent countless hours, rummaging through clothes, reading Vogue, and browsing the web for inspiration. I found mine, have you found yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment